Sunday, April 16, 2006

Chocs Away

I canot believe that just a few chocolate eggs could spread so far and wide through a house!!!!! By 8 o'clock this morning, William had opened all of his eggs (grand total of two!!!), but had actually eaten none! I have spent this evening sweeping up little pieces of chocolate from all corners of the house-now, I am not at all house proud, but it does get very messy when you have melted cholate footprints everywhere:)
Moan over-everyone tells me that I will really miss these days when they are past, but how I long for a clutter free room-just one will do-Even the en-suite (or should i say cupboard with a loo in it) has toys on the floor!!!!
We have had a really lovely Easter Sunday-an early start, with a disappointed Phoebe, who for some strange reason had built up the expectation that there was going to be a pile of toys from the Easter bunny(methinks, she has muddled up the holidays!!!) and then a few hours tidying the garden for Rob and lots of lovely scrapping for me!!
I finished the layouts from yesterday's crop in Newport-I really loved the class taught by Debbie Smith and the page is almost identical to the class page. I have tried to add the page here but blogger is taking forever to load the image so I'll try again later.
The second was Fiona's class which has turned out nothing like the class!!!!!-I just kept adding more and more, but got there in the end.
I also spent a good few hours working on a DT layout for Mel at www.atripdownmemorylane.co.uk

No comments: