Sunday, July 08, 2007



Lots and lots happening at the moment-school is ending with a bang-we are having our annual run in with the LEA big wigs-and I don't think we have heard the end of this particular episode-I keep joking about getting sacked, but I am hoping it won't be a cruel joke that comes true!!! As a staff we have dared to question the service provided by certain LEA departments and this has not gone down well...but we really feel strongly about some of the new policies and we are becoming quite militant in our old age.If it ends with all our children getting what they are entitled to, then it will all be worth it (but I still have to pay my mortgage!!!)
Fete day on Saturday-Will turned into the cutest tiger ever-his Nursery report was so good-he has settled really well now-I think he will be ready for Reception in September.
Phoebe's report was excellent too-lots of waffle about things they have covered this year, but the personal comments made me so proud...she has really bloomed this year and become so much more confident.I love this photo of her-goofing around,with her bobble earings and cocky eyes, but still looking cute!!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Great shots! They are both so adorable!! Fingers cross you all win the battle with the LEA! xx