Monday, May 28, 2007

And now....Owwww!!!

I don't know what happens to me at this time of year:( Now I have the most excruciating pain in my neck -around the back-it is so painful-my head feels like it is too heavy for my neck to support it!!! I missed Al's crop yesterday-my monthly escape-as I literally slept 20 out of 24 hours-I could have cried every time I turned over...but at least my tummy has settled back down following last week!!! Hopefully that is my dose of lurgies for the next few months ...I don't even have the energy to scrap or even think about it.So I have returned to my first love and bought some new books for the holiday week-I have started with Gordon Ramsay's autobiography...already i know it is going to be one of those un-put-downables that come along every now and again.The last book like this for me was "Memoirs of a Geisha"-in the days before I discovered scrapping!!! I read it through in almost one sitting and immediately started it again.
That's it for this time-neck cannot take any more!!!
Happy half term!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Awww no - poor you! Just in time for half term too! You're having a run of it at the mo! Really hope you feel better asap :) xxx