Sunday, May 13, 2007

So sad.




The search for little Maddy is still on going, but it has been 10 long days now since that poppet disappeared. Whatever your opinion is about the responsibilities of her parents, there is still a missing 4 year old who should have been safe in her own bed.I have hugged my own 4 year old so tight these last few days as I try to imagine how you would ever cope with the nightmare that those poor people are going through-I hope with all my heart that there is a breakthrough soon and that Maddy is found safe and well...
Work is pretty challenging at the moment-it is that time of year for Performance management observations and interviews-my turn on Tuesday-roll on 11 o'clock when it will all be over for another year!
This month's gallery is up at ATDML-gorgeous 7 gypsies again this month-Mel has totally converted me to these papers-I love the muted colours and patterns, which really are much better in real life:) The colours on "Perfect" are absolutely awful on the scan-they coordinate IRL, honestly they do!!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Mel said...

Glad we have converted you to them! I have been following the news of Maddy and it is heartbreaking. We can only hope and pray for a good outcome. Mel x