Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Shhh...


Scared to say anything...but I am feeling so much better after only a few days holiday...we have had a few lie-ins and real lazy, hang around the house days-and I have loved every minute. It has rained buckets...but again this suits me...I much prefer wet and windy weather to any hot, sweaty bright days...odd for a Leo!!!
I have been busy though, in fact Rob is convinced that an alien has taken over my body...I look the same, but I have cleaned and tidied everything in sight!!!My pine dresser is now polished and decluttered-the bric a brac stall has gone.Now, my gorgeous Bridgewater is shown to all its glory...without having to battle the pile of bills, old films, bobbles, foreign coins, birthday cards, etc that have built up over time.In fact, there is room for more china now...hint, hint,Robbie!!! And the spare room is now a bedroom, not a chuck it in and quickly close the door room!!!And I have made 50 Christmas cards
Rob is packed and ready for the off in the morning on his annual pilgrimage to the Isle of Man for the TT races...I say packed but this just means clean pants and an extra t-shirt!!! And this means loads and loads of scrapping time over the weekend:)
Dawnx

2 comments:

Charlotte said...

*Swoooooooooooon* at all your yummy Emma Bridgewater crocs :)

Nat said...

So glad you're feeling better. Your dresser looks gorgeous! Crimbo cards?!! But it's May!! Are you the worlds most organised person (grrrr, if that's the case, how envious am I!), or do you have a million of those things to make so need such a major head start?!!! xxx