Sunday, June 24, 2007

Found!!!




It is amazing how quickly a mojo can return when you are faced with 32 blank end of year reports that need to be filled in:)To be fair, I have completed TWO!!! so I don't feel too bad....haha..at this rate the children might get their Reception reports when they take their A levels. But am I worried?..nah...I have scrapped and really really had loads of fun!! I am trawling through my huge pile of photos that are already been printed and making myself ignore the new photos on my computer...and I am using some of the beautiful papers that have been sitting in my box for weeks...recklessly cutting them and using the matching letter stickers...wowee!!!
The new Elsie range is totally fabulous...you can make a really busy page that looks like you have taken hours in minutes...she has done all the hard work for you.
And I really love these Fancy Pants papers and chipboard flowers...yum!!

4 comments:

Maria said...

Dawn please send some of your found mojo my way please, mine has been awaol for weeks now, fab LO's as always

Nat said...

Fabby LO's Dawn! REally love your sue of the Elsie stuff. If there's enough of your mojo to go around, can I have bit too please?!! xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous layouts! Absolutely love the Fancy Pants one - inspired me to use up some of my chipboard xxx

Andrea said...

Oh my goodness I am so pleased you ditched the reports in favour of scrapping. I love those LOs especcially the last one - is that fancy panys paper and bits?