Friday, June 01, 2007

Lucky me!!!!



Here are my beautiful flowers, Maria-I know you will be so impressed with my arranging!!!And Phoebe and I have just devoured the chocolate discs...yummy...but you really shouldn't have...but they are gorgeous:)Thank you very very much!!!
Another busy day here...now the garden has been planted up for the summer-I admit it is nothing to do with me, but my fabulous daddy, who spends hours in his THREE greenhouses, growing trays and trays of flowers which are very gratefully received in the Evans garden. Now the challenge is for us to keep them alive through the next few months! William started off a willing helper until he got distracted by looking for bugs and beasties.
And after a good few hours of planting, dad then had to build Will's new bunk beds which arrived this afternoon in three tiny boxes-there must have been 500 pieces of tubing to put together-3 hours later, I thought the children were going to burst with excitement when they could finally climb the ladder!!! William has been upstairs all evening-waiting for bed time!!!!
Dawnx

2 comments:

Maria said...

Nothing wrong with your arranging:)
Hope William had a lovely nights sleep in his new bed:)

Nat said...

lol! You're on to a winner - it's not often that kids can't wait for bedtime!! :) xxx