Sunday, March 04, 2007

Always on a Sunday...


I have got two very, very tired children here...Phoebe had a sleepover at Georgia's last night-and we always pay for it when she returns from a night out!!!Trying to persuade her to read has been a challenge...she is not keen on school reading books...she'll read Fairy books, Horrid Henry books and Tiara club books until they are coming out of her ears, but trying to encourage her with scheme books is another battle...and one that I always leave until the last minute!!! William had a sleepover down Nanna's last night too...Nathaniel was staying, so they probably spent hours on the X-box, although he was asleep when I rang granddad at 10 to remind him about the Lunar eclipse.Never mind, they are bathed and fed, ready for an early night(in about five minutes!!!)
I had lots of fun last week, taking part in Kelly's Mojo challenge ...such a simple but fabulous idea-Kelly chooses a layout each week, which she and her team then lift and post every Friday at 11 o'clock. I LOVE scraplifting-someone else has done all the hard work of the page design-leaving me to do my favourite part of scrapping-choosing the papers and titles. It has taken me a few years to realise that these are my favourite parts of scrapping...I could spend hours going through my stash and quite often do!!!! As long as the original is always credited to the designer, this is probably the best way to shake yourself out a rut and try lots of new things...go on give it a go:)The original design of this layout was created by Liane!I have added the link to the left hand side of this page, after trying 10 times to add it to the text, I give up!!!!
Dawnx

2 comments:

Kelly said...

thanks for playing dawn, it was fabby having you onboard and love your page :):)

Mel said...

Stunning layout Dawn, love it! Mel x