Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Lost weekend


Not the best weekend of my life...in fact, it ranks right up there with the worst...the ones you just want to draw a curtain around and forget...so that is what I will do...even though I am the world's worst at moving on!!!But as they say, what does not break us makes us stronger...so now I am ready to carry anything!!!
It was our monthly crop on Saturday, but it passed in a blur...poor Jo had double shift to do! We were bursting at the seams with another three new ladies-that means we are a regular 30 with a possible 40 each month. We had three layouts this month as there was so much paper in the packs, lots to do, but everybody seemed to get through the day without too many accidents!
Haven't done any scrapping this week-it is that time of the term when I really need a holiday-and this is a hard school week with parent consultations and Easter parades:)And I am on junk modelling-my absolute pet hate!!!I have to fight every urge to add bits to make the pile of boxes really look like the robot it is supposed to be!!!Phoebe has that awful temperature thing again-this is the fourth time since last September-Grandad had the same bug over the weekend and hopefully it will go as quickly as it started-she is so lethargic and tearful, I feel so sorry for her:(
I'll add the layout from last weekend-using the gorgeous new Scenic Route papers and arrows. It is William last summer-he totally refused to stay still for any nice family portrait...but this is the real William-as John next door calls him..."Batteries included"
Off to make a boys Easter bonnet for Will-wish me luck!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Hope you've had a better week Dawn :)Love the LO, as always. Great news about your crop. Enjoy the Easter hols xxx