Sunday, March 18, 2007

Happy Mother's Day!!!



After a shaky start...it was so windy through the night that both kids ended up in our bed, and four bodies just don't fit in our bed, so mum moved out into Phoebe's bed!!!!...., I have had a really lovely Mother's day. Phoebe made me my breakfast in bed-a huge bowl of Sugar Puffs (to be eaten with a tiny tea spoon!) and then I had my lovely gifts. Phoebe's school had a fund raising bring and buy stall last week so she took in her saved pocket money and came home with an abundance of pressies.The teachers wrap up the gifts that the children choose and add gift tags so they were a real surprise:)I had a mug filled with chocolates, a book(!), a hair brush (not used, thank goodness!)and a bottle of Touch (bought by Rob!!!!). William had made a teapot card in Nursery and was so proud of this!!
We set off early this morning to visit our mums, armed with roses, slippers and moisturizer!!!!Rob is now cooking up a storm in the kitchen-he makes the best roast beef dinner in the world (if he is not distracted by the computer in between!!!!)
I have ironed and prepared for the week ahead...Gabbie is on work experience in our school next week and is staying here for the week...Pheebs and Will are so excited to have their cousin staying for five nights.It is almost as exciting as Christmas, I swear!!!
Think I need to finish the perfect day with a little scrap!!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Aww sounds like the perfect mothers day :) xxx