Sunday, April 15, 2007

Back to it!!!




Should be planning for next week really, but cannot shake off the holiday mood!!!It has been a beautiful weekend-really warm but not too hot that I am moaning-I could really live in this temperature all year round:)
Not done too much scrapping, but have had the sewing machine out to make tents for school-I have a plan to attach them to the new wooden posts and the wooden fence that goes around my outdoor play area-not sure if it will work-but it looks good in my head!!!Just need to persuade Terry the caretaker to drill lots of holes for me now-hope he is in a good mood tomorrow.
Had the in-laws up for lunch today-a perfect excuse to get the chocolate fountain out of its box again-discovered mini doughnuts in Galaxy today-who needs strawberries and bananas???
This months gallery over at ATDML was using the new A2Zpapers-they are totally stunning, but very heavily patterned and very scary!!! Everyone used them in such different ways-the gallery is really spectacular this month.I found this giant peg down at Hobbycraft-it makes a perfect photo holder!!!
Rob is off on a car hunt again-he has had the Audi for 6 months now and is bored already...he has an urge for a Mini-so we will be going from a huge boat of a car to the smallest car in the world!!!!
Must think about planning something now, but at least I am ahead of the ironing for a few days!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Nat said...

Fab Lo's as always Dawn. Was chatting to Sian from Dancing Frog over the weekend and she was telling me about the New Inn crop- will have to try to come up and visit you all :) xxx