Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Glorious days!!



What fantastic weather for a holiday-we have managed to fit in almost everything that we has planned to do this break. Rob took the kids to see Mr Bean yesterday-all on his own-I am so proud of him!!!At the same time, I took Mum to Ikea...what an experience-I had the devil's own time trying to convince her that she did not need to buy everything in the shop! I did get another shelf for my scrapping room and then spent a fab few hours last night sorting through the clutter that has built up in the last few months...just wish I had some time to scrap in it now!
We set off to the Roman Museum in Caerleon this morning to make a start on Phoebe's latest school project. It is a really difficult concept for eight year olds to understand, so hopefully visiting the barrack rooms and amphitheatre will make it a little easier-although I must admit, Phoebe was only really interested in the gift shop!!!
Dawnx

No comments: