Sunday, April 22, 2007

Busy, as ever!!!


Whew, where did that weekend go? Our crop on Saturday was packed out-we had pulled extra trestles out from under the staging (thanks to Jo braving the spiders!!), there were crop trollies everywhere, but there was still such a friendly atmosphere in the hall. It is our birthday crop next month and we are busy planning party bags and games!!
William has had a new bike helmet this weekend and so Rob tried him again on the tag-a- long on the back of his bike. We bought it last year and Will was just that much too little and wobbly for it...but this year he is off...I'll try to attach a photo later of his great big beaming smile.
Phoebe had a sleepover at Maddie's house last night.She has come home trying to convince me to have another baby as she has decided that she does not want a brother any more and would like to have a sister instead. I hope that I have persuaded her that Mads could be an honorary sister.She was in her element when Carl and Emma called round this afternoon with little six week old Charlie...Phoebe nursed him on the sofa for an hour!
Had a fabulous delivery from ATDML this week-the new Crate Papers-tried to choose just one or two of the new releases as we are supposed to be saving(!!!!), but could not-so spent all of my stash budget this month on them-and I am so glad I did!They are out of this world-although they do have that strange Crate Paper smell!!! Just need to find some energy and time to actually use them-until that wondrous moment I think I shall just take them out of their packets and drool!!
Off to decide whether or not to order the Birkenstocks I have sitting in my shopping cart at QVC-cannot decide whether to go for the toe posts with the gorgeous pattern that will probably rub, or the one straps that are not so pretty, but will be more comfy, but more flappy (IYKWIM!!)
Dawnx

2 comments:

jo said...

Oh yes Dawnie we did have a busy day,but we do love it,and yes what a lovely group it is. xxx

Mel said...

Glad you love the Crate papers - it's funny isn't it, each range has its own smell! Mel x