Sunday, April 08, 2007

No more chocolate...please!!!



The world's biggest chocoholic is giving in...my mouth is still too sore to even enjoy one of the many, many eggs we have in this house:( I have lived on a diet of cake since last Tuesday; anything harder to eat makes my jaw and ear throb;I have convinced myself that not all the tooth has come out, but Rob has had one of his back teeth removed and he is sure that this is a normal feeling!!Hope it starts to feel better soon...probably just as the Easter holiday ends, knowing my luck!!!
Had a funny old first week off..finally had my hair cut and coloured after waiting since February for an appointment...I think I go the only part time hair salon in Wales...Jackie only opens every other Saturday, closes every Monday and does one late night every fortnight...and when you work full time this makes it pretty much impossible to fit in a three hour colour unless you book 6 months in advance!!! So now I am short, straight and golden for a few days at least. Rob was off on Friday and we braved a walk at Roath Park,along with everybody else!! It was the busiest I have ever seen it...poor old Phoebe had no chance to ride her bike without stopping every few yards to let the crowds pass. William moaned all the way around...he is just like me...walking holds absolutely no appeal to us at all..by the time we got back to car, he had had 3 paddys, refused to walk any further 4 times,slipped and fallen backwards in a stream and asked to go home at least 10 times!!!Happy days!!
It was mum's birthday today and Rob cooked a fabulous lunch with frisbee Yorkshire puddings(!!) and then we filled the chocolate fountain with bars of galaxy for an Easter treat. The challenge of the day was to fully coat a piece of madeira cake with chocolate and then try to swallow it...without needing a glass of water!!!
Photos today from our walk in the park and mum and dad in the garden...yes, William is dressed in his very favourite dressing up outfit...a blue Cinderella dress and matching make up...I am hoping that he gets this all out of his system before he reaches 5!!!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Maria said...

awwwww bless William I think he looks fab in the blue:)