Thursday, February 22, 2007

I love my Robbie



After having a really frustrating week with this computer...it was taking 48 minutes(I counted!!)to start up and then cutting out for no good reason...my geeky husband has changed my over worked and crammed full hard drive for a fabby new one...it is huge and boy oh boy does it make a difference!!! I know I always moan at Rob when he spends hours and hours fiddling, but I really appreciate him today!!!!
Had a shopping day out in Bristol today with Jo, Mads and Phoebe...Phoebe was in a really difficult mood...although she is only 8, she is desperate to be 15...so there the battles began. We eventually managed to reach a compromise and found jeans, a top and a dress/top that we were both happy with...although I did give in to the flip flops in the last shoe shop-she had worn me down by this point.It was really warm in the Mall and by the time we got home, my head was pounding and I had to lie down for a little while. Poor old Will had to make do with a prize of a colouring book and some new felt pens-but he was thrilled with these-he is always so grateful for any little thing:)
Half term is passing so quickly-it has rained every day, so lots of scrapping time!!! Been playing with the new Basic Grey and just cannot stop! Phoebe just seems to match every photo in my pack-the colours are fresh and beautiful-and the patterns are so appealing...especially the birds (just for Jo!) Been trying to work my way through the masses of chipboard that I am saving-for what I don't know!! It is hard to use it-but I am determined to use up some of the clutter in my room. Just a little peek at the layouts as they are for the March gallery at A Trip Down Memory Lane!
Dawnx

No comments: