Sunday, February 18, 2007

Way hey!!!!




Don't you just love the video below-from San Diego-The Wrong Trousers-it really should not work-but it does!!!!!Rob and I have been "oh..oh..oh.ohh"ing at each other all week!!!
Finally, it is the Sunday before Half term-and I am so proud to have completed my first half term without a sick day since last Easter!!!! Hopefully, I have broken the pattern-and it will be onwards and upwards for the rest of this year:) William and Phoebe are finally over their infections, but Rob is still suffering with his throat-he has now had 4 lots of antibiotics since Christmas-I have passed the sick note onto him!!!
Anywhoo, last week was uphill all the way as the last week always is. The Early years Advisory team came on Friday for a lookie at our outdoor play setting-not much to see or photograph as there was torrential rain and we could not even put the equipment out under the canopies!! So, that just means that there will be a return visit in March.
Valentine's day came and went-with the usual slushy card from Rob-he does not say the the words-but he does love to write reams in cards for me-wonderful, until my mum decides to read the cards on the mantel!!And he topped up my saving fund and put the rest towards my new camera-so I am now the proud owner of a Canon EOS 400D-it is so fabulous...I love it!!!Just need to work out how to use it:)
More exciting news...the new Basic Grey papers arrived from Mel and Jill at A Trip Down Memory Lane...I say it every time, but this time the collections are out of this world!! I think Phoebe (as it would be) and Perhaps are my favourites, followed by Scarlet's Letter and then Stella Ruby. Not that I don't love the last two, but I think they will be the ones that grow on me!!
Yesterday was Crop Day in New Inn-very full this month,lots of new ladies and no spare papers in case of mistakes!!!I lost track of how many times we said...there are no mistakes in scrapbooking!!!And then tried to piece together strips of paper!!! It is a fantastic day-lots of wondeful home made cakes (not by me!)and good company-just how a day should be!!
The gallery went up on A Trip Down Memory Lane last week-this was the month for Karen Foster papers and the matching stickers-now these were a challenge for me-I don't think I have ever used stickers-I tend to cut elements from the patterned papers and use those as embellishments. So, to have prepared pieces was a bit of a luxury...

1 comment:

Vanda said...

I adore those LO's Dawn - fantastic. xXx