Monday, February 05, 2007

Poorly Girl!!


There is a definite theme running through this blog-a diary of sick kids! Phoebe has already gone to bed. That is totally unheard of for my girl...Phoebe can stay up much later than I ever can...and still get up the next day...grumpy and scowling, but never the less,up and ready for school by nine. This bug has knocked her flying-she has spent the weekend snoozing on the sofa and disappeared to bed at 6:30 this evening. If it was not a bug that everyone seems to have at the moment,I think I would be starting to worry about her..,and she is off her food too!!!
The circle journals are packed up ready for posting tomorrow-there is a little peak into "Signature Style" on this page, but I forgot to scan in my "Gypsy" entry before packing the parcel...duh!!I decided last night that my page needed 'something', so I dug out the pot of Stickles and got a little carried away...glitter everywhere!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Cath said...

Hope everyone is better soon!