Saturday, January 06, 2007

Busy, busy, busy...



doing nothing in particular and everything in general!!! Just trying to tie up loose ends before school on Monday...been banking, sale shopping, food shopping and its only 11:48 a.m. All the inside decorations are down now-just outside for Robbie to sort out later in the rain!
Finished the kits for our next scrap club and prepared for February-we like to try and be one month ahead of ourselves with the layouts to give the girls time to find photos to match-not that they remember the layouts from one month to the next!!! Also finished my DT layouts for Mel and Jill...perhaps I will get chance to scrap some Christmas photos later this weekend-although I still need to take Will for new shoes or boots before Tuesday. Here are some more Christmas photos-now I have worked out how to attach them-ain't no stopping me now!!!!!

No comments: