Sunday, January 28, 2007

Domestic Goddess!!!

Busy day..polished, cooked lunch, cleaned bathrooms,made pasties, ironed...and it is still only 5 o'clock. Sundays are my marmite days..some I love, some I hate. I really love the first Sunday of a half term holiday -I love the fact that i can leave everything until the next day, but usually end up regretting it! And I hate those Sundays when it is suddenly six o' clock and I still have loads to sort out before Monday morning!! I jump on the weekly treadmill at seven o clock Monday morning and jump off at 5:30 on Friday, so whatever is not organised before I go to bed on Sunday has to wait for the next weekend!
Last week was really stressful as William was so poorly he had to stay home, in fact he was so rough on Monday morning that Rob rang in work and booked a day off as he did not want to leave him...he has recovered really well, and now Phoebe is full of the bug!!! Rob is back on the antibiotics and has blood tests booked. I had to go to the dentist and now have to make the decision of whether to have the tooth removed or try some root canal treatment. Nana Bett had a knee operation and is still in hospital...is anyone fit and well at this time of year, I wonder???
Dawnx

No comments: