Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Shattered Already



...that is my body and my resolution!!! Absolutely knackered tonight-after only two full days of work...my eyes are so tired they are burning. And the running machine is still unused!!!Will returned to Nursery really well, as soon as he saw Emily he was off and happy...thank goodness that is one less worry.It is really hard being in the class next door and seeing his tear stained face every morning, but touch wood, he has settled back so well
Today's layouts are this month's Design Team pages for A Trip Down Memory Lane. Mel and Jill send out the most fabulous monthly kits for us to work on...this month it was Basic Grey Blush papers, tags and mini monograms...I could have kept going forever with these beautiful papers!!!

1 comment:

Jill@ATDML said...

Hope you have a quiet weekend Dawn. The first week back after Christmas always seems tough - dark mornings and evenings I guess.