Sunday, January 07, 2007

New me!!!


Finally, persuaded Rob to bring the very expensive, never used running machine in from the garage-it is now ready and waiting in my scrap conservatory-it will either make me very slim or very guilty!!!! In all honesty, this will hopefully be the best solution for us at the moment-we just don't have time to get out to gyms or classes, the runner was too "out of sight" in the garage and we love our food too much to dit without adding in regular exercise. I have been re reading my Paul McKenna book which makes the most sense of any diet book I have ever read (and I have read lots!!!!) Wish me luck!!!!
Finished the layout I started on Boxing Day of Will's 4th Birthday-I had reached the point of just stick it down and put it in the album!!!!It is the story of how Will reacted to the attention when we sang happy Birthday-Phoebe always did exactly the same-their innate shyness just prevents them from enjoying the moment!! I think I struggled with it because...shock, horror, ....I did not have enough patterned paper to do what was in my head!!!Just have to put in a scenic route order!!!!
Have a great Sunday-I am off to iron!!!!
Dawnx

No comments: