Monday, January 08, 2007

Rainy Days and Mondays


First day back to work in 2007...training day at the Junior School and Early Years Review meeting in the afternoon...nice and easy-I can do this. Good job too after our horrendous night-Phoebe was still wide awake at midnight, refusing to even try and sleep, Will woke at 5:30 and wanted to have a chat...I have one night owl and one early lark-with me stuck in the middle trying to survive on four hours sleep!!!! So, that is going to be another change this year...bedtime at nine with no wandering and Will sleeping on past daybreak!
Today's layout is a memory of the Christmas lists made by Phoebe and Will-I have kept an annual list since I started scrapping in 2003. This year we squeezed in a trip to Clearwell Caves on the Friday before Christmas. Jo went last year and said it was magical-and I really must agree. The caves were beautiful-lots and lots of real fir trees bedecked with white lights. Will was so brave and even sat on Santa's lap!!!
Dawnx

No comments: