Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Fighting the urge


To order some troll beads!!!! Anyone who knows me, knows that I have a box full of gorgeous jewellery that I never ever wear...the only piece that I ever keep on is my wedding ring. But I do love to wear bracelets and I love the idea that you can build up an original personal bracelet, plus the beads are just so pretty...Think I'll just send the link to Rob and live in hope!!!!!
Feeling really sad watching Celebrity Big Brother-Jade is just so horrible-There are too many people in this world who think that it is a good thing to say nasty, hurtful things to each other by convincing themselves they are being "honest", but it is just plain ignorance and spite...if you can't say anything nice, then don't say anything at all!
Finally used the stunning My Mind's Eye papers that have been in my box for ages and the chipboard swirls that I have been keeping for ever!!
Dawnx

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Absolutely Stunning love the swirls on here.
Love the MME Bohemia Range too.