Sunday, January 14, 2007

Nice


No other word comes to mind-we have had a "nice" weekend-calm, quiet, but really nice!!!! I have dug out the box of prepared pages that I made up for Scrap Camp last year and rediscovered loads of gorgeous papers that have been tucked away for months.I cannot wait to see all the new releases from CHA, but am determined to work my way through the piles of papers that are sitting here-might even throw all caution to the wind and actually use some of my chipboard shapes!!!! This set of photos have been printed out for ages and I was desperate to fit them all on one page-just about managed it-I really prefer to scrap one large photo, but this series of photos just perfectly sums up that day for me. Will was totally unwilling to stay still long enough for any decent photos. It was my Birthday treat-a day at a castle-which was chosen by Phoebe!! I only wanted one photo with both my babies BUT...not a chance with my boy!!!
Dawnx

No comments: