Saturday, January 13, 2007

Phew



Reached Saturday ...the last two days have been long, wet and windy!!!! Phoebe has woken up with a sore throat and a hacking cough, my ears are blocked again, but Will is still bouncing around us!!! Rob headed off to the NEC early this morning with Mike, Tom and Bamps for the Car Show-so we feel no guilt in keeping our Pyjamas on all day and lounging in front of the television.I think I might get away with a quick sweep through downstairs and just throw all the toys behind the door. Can you tell a houseproud wife I'm not???? I really wish that I could get excited about polishing and hoovering, but I absolutely detest it. Rob and I are both untidy clutterbugs and the kids have definitely inherited these traits x 10!!!And we only ever have visitors when the house is upside down...I can spend days cleaning, no one comes and then by the time it has all returned to its original chaos, the doorbell will ring!!! On the other hand, I adore ironing-there is no better feeling (well maybe one or two) than reaching the bottom of the basket.
Today's layouts are the inside and outside views of the third ATDML January layout. This is almost exactly the same design that I used to start my 2005 album- a look back over the year, but at the beginning of the album.Except this year I gritted my teeth and hand wrote the events-I hate my own writing with a vengeance and even though I totally agree that it will all mean so much more in the future, I cannot help but feel that I have ruined the page by not using the computer to print it out!!!
Dawnx

No comments: