Tuesday, January 02, 2007

R.e.s.o.l.u.t.i.o.n. time

I am loathe to use that "R" word as I know that I am only setting myself up for failure, but this time I really want to keep a daily record of our mundane life...must make scrapbooking at a later date so much easier.
It's the second of January 2007..Rob has gone back to work after more than a week at home with us and we have the luxury of the rest of the week at home!!! It was hard finishing the term so late but ,oh, so worth it now...
We had a great Christmas...Nintendo DS Lites for the kids...a flight ticket to the Isle of Mann TT races for Rob...and a circle cutting system for me!!!Nan and Grandad came up for lunch and we went down to Nanna Gill's and Bampy's house for tea!
We even went out for New Year's Eve and stayed until 2007...wey hey...William did fall asleep at 11:45 and missed all the poppers and fireworks...but he was fab...no whining or crying...he coped really well! He is one of those children who really needs to go to bed when he is tired or he makes everyones life hell. Phoebe, on the other hand ,would party all night...
Dawnx

No comments: