Friday, January 05, 2007

Last day of holidays!


I love the last day of any holiday...not that I don't want to lounge around the house in my P.J's all day anymore, or watch ABC 1 all day...but I always get excited about the start of a term. This Spring term is usually a slog after the thrills of Christmas, but it is nice to settle down with the class...not as hectic as September and not as frantic as Summer term. Will is distinctly unenthusiastic about going back to Nursery...I can foresee more screaming early morning car journeys ahead for me!!!! I am going to try and attach some Christmas and New Year photos later-not the best quality photos-my cameras are playing up!!!! Serious saving for a new one starts today!!!
The photo has ended up on the top of this post-it was taken at Jo's new Year party-how much fun can a bunch of girls have with stick on hairy bits???? Lots and lots!!!!!
Dawnx

No comments: